Our company has been carrying out work in this sector from our inception.
Our experienced management team and qualified work force, have completed numerous scaffolding projects; from the planning and tendering stage, to completion. Where needed specialist design consultants have been engaged to achieve our clients requirements.
- New construction on major projects
- Building refurbishment, stone cleaning
- Temporary support and specialist design work
- Timber framed and traditional housing contracts
- Gas, coal and nuclear power plants
- Utility sectors gas and water
SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENTAL
Effective health, safety and welfare management is our prime objective. We achieve this through effective planning, supervision and training to ensure our clients are provided with a scaffold service that complies with all current regulations and British standards. We are externally audited for our SHE accreditations, with CHAS, SMAS and Safe Contractor on a yearly basis.
In such a safety critical industry, an ongoing commitment to training is vitally important. As well as operatives attending CITB scaffolding courses, we have undertaken specialist training. In the last year, courses on safe use of harnesses, confined spaces and asbestos awareness have been successfully undertaken by our work force.
Our company health and safety officer, as well as having qualifications in health and safety, has over 20 years’ experience in the scaffolding industry.
The HSO also regularly assists clients staff by conducting training seminars in scaffold awareness and updates to scaffolding specific activities. The HSO is supported by an external safety consultant as and when required.
This experience enables the HSO to advise clients, our own management and site operatives on effective systems of work while working at height. We carry out in-house inductions and tool box talks covering a variety of subjects specific to our workforce needs.
- Carl Dickson – Contracts manager/Operations Director
- Jeremey James – Commercial Manager/QS
- Sean Woodward – Contracts Manager
- David Blackwell – Transport Manager
Within the team we have the following qualifications:
- CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection
- CISRS Supervisor
- CSCS Black Management Card Holders
- A1 Assessor
- CISRS Advanced Scaffolder
- NVQ Level 6 Construction Contracting Operations Management
Our company accreditations include:
- Construction line Gold members
- Scaffolding Association Members